What Does This Product Do?
Wavlink Dual Bay HDD/SSD Storage Docking Station ST334U, allows you to install and access SATA drives quickly, it is a perfect solution for data recovery, drive imaging, and testing centers, or any environment requiring fast access to uninstalled/archived drives.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
HDD A----Source HDD HDD B----Target HDD
1.Make sure there are no connection on the USB.
2.Ensure the Power Switch on the rear is in the OFF Position and plugged in properly.
2. Insert the HDD A in the rear near the power plug and insert the HDD B in the front.
3.Offline clone is from HDD A to HDD B. Make sure your Main Drive is in HDD A and slave in HDD BThe capacity of HDD B must be equal or bigger than HDD A.
4. Press and hold the offline clone button for 3 seconds, the LED indicator will light up. Then quickly press the offline clone button and the offline clone operation will start. Each LED represents 25% completion. It is only when every 25% of HDD A is offline clone to HDD B that such LED will remain constantly on. When offline clone operation is fully completed, all LEDs will constant on until the device is power off.
* Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD
*Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1
* On/Off power switch. LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
* Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
supports Win XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and MAC OS X
Backup Tool : http://www.win-star.com/download/Drivers/ST_V1.9.zip
MAC 10.2 or above(mac not supports backup)
What's in the box?
1 x Dual Bay SATA HDD Docking Station
1 x 12V 3A Power Adapter
1 x USB 3.0 Cable
1 x Software CD Disk
1 x User's Manual
1 x Warranty Card