W5500 Ethernet With POE Control Board(Arduino Compatible)/W5500 Chip Is A Hardwired TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Chip That Provides Easier Internet Connection To Embedded Systems
W5500 Ethernet With POE Control Board(Arduino Compatible)/W5500 Chip Is A Hardwired TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Chip That Provides Easier Internet Connection To Embedded Systems by DF MAKER at Game PC Review. MPN: LYSB01CUKODZA-CMPTRACCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INTRODUCTIONW5500 Ethernet with POE Mainboard is a new member in our Ethernet family. It is based on the ATmega32u4 and W5500 Ethernet chip, which is
W5500 Ethernet with POE Mainboard is a new member in our Ethernet family. It is based on the ATmega32u4 and W5500 Ethernet chip, which is quite useful to most IOT projects.
W5500 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet chip that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. It enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the board in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded. W5500 Ethernet Board is uses a high-efficiency SPI protocol, which supports 80 MHz speed for the high speed network communication. In order to reduce power consumption, it also provides WOL (Wake on LAN) and power down mode.
It has the same package size with Arduino Leonardo, and is compatible with most of Arduino shields and sensors. With a safer and more professional power regulation chip, the system can work under much more complex environments. And forget about power supply issues, since it work with POE power supply. Convenient huh?
W5500 Ethernet with POE Mainboard x1
Green acrylic board x1
Features & Highlights
- Microcontroller: Atmel Atmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo) External Input Voltage Plug (recommended): 7V~20V DC External Input Voltage Plug (limits): 6-23V
- POE Input Voltage: 48V AC/DC (802.3af standard PD device) Digital I/O Pins: 20 Analog I/O Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB used by bootloader SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega32u4) EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- PHY: WIZnet W5500 PHY Clock Speed: 25MHz
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.09 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|