Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows (Dual Video HDMI & DVI/VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 6 USB Ports)
Free Shipping Included! Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station for Windows (Dual Video HDMI & DVI/VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 6 USB Ports) by Plugable at Game PC Review. MPN: UD-3900. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 accessories through a single USB cable. Includes the latest drivers
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers can be automatically installed by Windows Update (with an existing Internet connection) or can be downloaded from Plugable.com/drivers.
Requires Intel / AMD / NVIDIA main GPU and driver. USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU for best performance.Up-to-date USB drivers on host system recommended.
DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560x1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.
Mac OS X, ARM-based versions of Windows (Surface RT) and Linux/Unix are not supported.
Includes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0's more demanding 900mA per-port power. Does not provide power to attached computer.
In the Box
UD-3900, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide, driver CD
Features & Highlights
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and two USB 3.0 ports. (VIA VL811+ chipset with latest 9095 firmware. USB 2.0 backwards compatibility, plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection)
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 with a single HDMI display or 1080P if two displays are attached. DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200; wired Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- UD-3900 docking station is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Docking station is suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- 2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). DVI dual-link and DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content
- We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
|Item Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|