mentalKase ® Mini SD to Super Card Adapter for GBA SP NDSL + TF to Mini SD Card Adapter
mentalKase ® Mini SD to Super Card Adapter for GBA SP NDSL + TF to Mini SD Card Adapter by mentalKase® at Game PC Review. MPN: 4332322396. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Important Notes:1. Flash card supports a maximum SD card to 2Gb, and suggests using low-speed SD card. If flash card is not recognized, it may be
1. Flash card supports a maximum SD card to 2Gb, and suggests using low-speed SD card. If flash card is not recognized, it may be larger than 2Gb or SDHC "high speed", please use the correct type of SD card.
2. Keep your SD card formatted as FAT (FAT16) format, or the flash card will not be recognized.
3. Always charge after playing, or may cause damage to the flash card.
4. Do not play the game or switched dial SD card, it may cause damage to the SD card. 5.Do not touch the GBA SP microswitch when you plug in the SuperCard. Works with GBA Player for Gameboy. It will show the menu on the screen, you just need to make sure you have a good brand micro SD card (PNY works well). It supports GB, GBA, and NES (not just GBA files). Except for GBA, It works through emulation.
NOTE: Designed for Windows, but will work on MAC OSX & Linux
1. GBA & DS files must first be converted for use in the Supercard.
Download conversion software "SC MiniSD v2.71": (links included inside instructions!) NOTE: Make sure you tell Windows to run the software as WinXP SP2.
2. Organize your files into folders with a max number of 65 in each folder. The supercard only recognizes the first 65 per folder, but you can have as many folders as you like, at least until you run out of space.
3. When using GBA files: L + R + B + SELECT brings up REALTIME SAVE menu L + R + A + SELECT brings up SC NORMAL SAVE menu L + R + START + SELECT resets to the main menu
4. In order to keep your GBA game saves you must reset to the MAIN menu, scroll right to the SAVE menu, locate the game file you want to save, press A to bring up SAVE prompt, and select "YES" to save to SD.
5. Game files for non-GBA games will not save properly without a .SAV file of the same name as the game. Simply rename a .SAV file (64k size) and include it in the same folder as the game file. Example: place gamename.sav in the same folder as gamename.rom file.
Features & Highlights
- This mini SD card to super card adapter is designed as a multifunction adapter for GBA/SP/NDS Lite.
- Easy to use, plug the mini SD card into the slot and plug the SuperCard to your GBA or other compatible game system, and you can enjoy games, music, movies, photos, E-books and more in your GBA compatible system.
- Compatible with GBA/SP/GBM/IDS/NDS/NDS Lite.
- Comes complete with a USB Micro SD Card Reader and SD card to Mini SD card converter adapter. No need to buy another mini SD card if you don't have one. Gives you another way to use your Micro SD TF card.
- This GBA card adapter enables you to play games, watch movies, read E-books, listen to music and view images on your GBA/SP/NDS Lite using a mini SD card to store the data files.
|Item Size:||4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|