InstallerParts Ethernet Cable CAT6 Cable Shielded (SSTP / SFTP) Booted 200 FT - Blue - Professional Series - 10Gigabit/Sec Network / High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ
Free Shipping Included! InstallerParts Ethernet Cable CAT6 Cable Shielded (SSTP / SFTP) Booted 200 FT - Blue - Professional Series - 10Gigabit/Sec Network / High Speed Internet Cable, 550MHZ by InstallerParts at Game PC Review. MPN: 4811. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. InstallerParts SSTP / SFTP (Screened Foil Twisted Pair) patch cables are doubled shielded with an overall braided screen and foil screened twisted
InstallerParts SSTP / SFTP (Screened Foil Twisted Pair) patch cables are doubled shielded with an overall braided screen and foil screened twisted pairs for the best prevention of noise, electromagnetic interference and crosstalk.
InstallerParts SSTP / SFTP Shielded CAT6 patch cables are available in 19 different lengths ranging from 0.5 foot to 200 feet and in a variety of colors (black, blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, white and yellow).
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet / 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All InstallerParts cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our shielded CAT6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
- Category 6 Cable
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair SSTP / SFTP (Screened Foil Twisted Pair) PVC (without Cross)
- Outside Diameter: 5.7 ± 0.2 mm (0.3 ± 0.05mm)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- T56a8B (AT&T 258A) Wired
- TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring
- Verified, RoHS Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed
High Quality 100% Copper:
InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. We do not use CCA (copper clad aluminum wire).
Each item that we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Features & Highlights
- SHIELDED CAT6 CABLE: InstallerParts SSTP / SFTP (Screened Foil Twisted Pair) patch cables are doubled shielded with an overall braided screen and foil screened twisted pairs for the best prevention of noise, electromagnetic interference and crosstalk.
- HIGH QUALITY 100% COPPER: InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. Our cables use high quality, long-lasting materials and feature a highly durable design at an affordable price.
- EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE: With speeds up to 10 Gpbs, our high bandwidth 550 MHZ shielded CAT6 cables provide a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online video streaming and more.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Use the CAT6 patch cable to connect devices on a Local Area Network (LAN), such as laptops, PCs and Mac, computer servers, printers, modems, routers, switch boxes and more. TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring. UL/cUL Listed. RoHS.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will love our CAT6 cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
|Item Weight:||5.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.61 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by InstallerParts, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CE-H22L12-S1, ean: 0662774027463,
SIIG’s Premium 4-Port HDMI Splitter with EDID - 4Kx2K 60Hz is designed to distribute HDMI signals from a HDMI source device to 4 HDMI display units simultaneously. It enables you to stream video contents from your HDMI source device such as compute...
mpn: PC000120, ean: 0700697057218,
Note: This extender is version 3.0, not compatible for version 2.0. Please confirm before purchase, thanks! Description The LKV373A HDMI extender is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by CAT5e/6 Cable or LAN. With the ad...
mpn: HDPMM25, ean: 0065030855433,
Enable in-wall, ceiling and air plenum HDMI cable runs - The HDPMM25 25 -Feet. plenum-rated High Speed HDMI cable can be installed in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduits, ceilings, or anywhere else a CMP/-Feet6 fire rating is required. This high-qua...
By Cable Matters
mpn: 107012-BLK-2m, ean: 0682017352732,
More Speed...More Possibilities The Cable Matters Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) Cable delivers the 40Gbps lightning fast speed that is twice the speed of Thunderbolt 2 and delivers eight times of the data of any other cable while supplying power to your Thu...
By Fly Kan
mpn: KF083US, ean: 6937293560857,
The KF083US Dual Monitor External Video Card Adapter lets you add dual HD video outputs, as well as audio connections to any notebook or Ultrabook computer through a single USB 3.0 connection. This USB 3.0 Graphics Card features three external monito...
mpn: LYSB01M9AQNKO-CMPTRACCS, ean: 0713741110074,
CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 Shielded connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.. CAPABILITY: IMONTA Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwi...
mpn: HDbitTExt, ean: 0857847005725,
gofanco® HDMI CAT5e/6 Extender with IR - 120m extends HDMI audio/video signals over one cost effective CAT5e/6 cable, while maintaining signal strength and superior audio/video quality. HDMI signal transmission can be delivered directly with 1-to-1...