AV Access USB Extender 165ft over Cat5e/6,with 4 USB2.0 ports,Plug and Play,No Driver,Supports All Operating System,Two Web Cameras Work Synchronously
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the AV Access USB Extender 165ft over Cat5e/6,with 4 USB2.0 ports,Plug and Play,No Driver,Supports All Operating System,Two Web Cameras Work Synchronously by AV Access at Game PC Review. MPN: U2EX50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. OverviewUSB 2.0 Extender extends high-speed USB devices over a single CAT-5e cable, combines a USB extender and a USB hub to allow connecting as many
USB 2.0 Extender extends high-speed USB devices over a single CAT-5e cable, combines a USB extender and a USB hub to allow connecting as many as four USB 2.0 (Up to 480Mbps and/or USB 1.1) devices up to 165 feet away from your computer.
The compact USB 2.0 extender install in minutes, simple to set up and requires no additional drivers to install.
The USB 2.0 extender is considered an active repeater, using a small power supply to amplify the USB signal and preserve the integrity of the data over long distances. The 12V power adapter helps maintain enough current to power on any connected USB devices such as webcams, hard drives, etc.
When USB extender be used for surveillance, it supports at least 2 USB web camera working synchronous; for more than 2 cameras, it will depend on the performance of the computer.
1x USB2.0 Extender Transmitter
1x USB2.0 Extender Receiver
1x DC 12V 0.5A Power Adapter
1x USB-A to USB-B Cable
1x Mounting Ear (pair)
1x User Manual
Dimension : 90mm x 71mm x 25mm
Power Supply: DC 12V 0.5A
Power Consumption: 4.5W (max)
I/O Connection :
1x USB Type-B
1x UTP Out
1x UTP IN
1x DC 12V IN
1.USB2.0 Extender supports high-speed USB 2.0 (Up to 480Mbps) over Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 50m (165 ft)
2. 4 x USB-Devices connect to receiver
3. Supports plug and play without driver
4. TX is powered by USB port, RX is powered by lockable DC 12V power supply
5. Supports all major operating systems -- Windows, MacOS and Linuxl
6. Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB peripherals
7. Superior ESD protection
Features & Highlights
- MAIN FUNCTION: USB Extender supports high-speed USB2.0 (Up to 480Mbps) over single Cat5e/Cat6 cable up to 165 ft(50m); Supports all operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Android, Linux); High compatibility with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 peripheral devices.
- ADVANTAGE: Plug and Play without driver; High-speed and stable transmission for PC, PS3, Webcams, game, video conference, surveillance system etc; Supports two web cameras simultaneously; Mounting Ear for easy installation.
- POWER SUPPLY: Transmitter is powered by USB Host port; Receiver is powered by lockable DC 12V power adapter.
- NOTE: We recommend WebcamXP Pro software when connecting two webcams.
- DURABILITY: Built-in Surge/ Lightning Protection; Superior ESD Protection: +/- 8kV(Air-gap discharge) +/- 4kV(contact discharge); 3-Year Warranty and easy-to-reach friendly customer service (AV Access).
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.8 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|