Alsr Sparkfun Danger Shield
Alsr Sparkfun Danger Shield by ALSR at Game PC Review. MPN: LYSB01DR2A1WY-CMPTRACCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Danger Shield mounts on top of your Arduino orArduino Pro and equips it with a variety of fun and useful inputs and outputs. The Danger Shield
This product comes as a kit of parts, which you'll have to solder into the included PCB. All parts are through-hole so it should go together relatively easily; but always check your component orientation before soldering!
1x PCB Danger Shield Kit
3x Slide Potentiometers - 10K
1x 7-Segment LED - Blue
1x 8-bit Shift Register - 74HC595
1x Temperature Sensor - TMP36
1x Miniature Photocell
1x Basic LED - Red
2x Basic LEDs - Yellow
1x Mini Push Button
3x Momentary Push Buttons - 12mm Square
11x Resistors - 330 Ohm
1x Resistors - 10K Ohm
1x Resistor 1M Ohm 1/6W
2x 8-pin Arduino Stackable Headers
2x 6-pin Arduino Stackable Headers
Features & Highlights
- Three linear slide potentiometers connected to the Arduino's analog pins 0 through 2.
- Red and yellow LEDs connected to digital pins 5 and 6 - PWM pins - so you can easily vary their brightness.
- Three momentary push buttons connected up to the Arduino's digital pins 10 through 12. Those lines will go low when the buttons are pressed.
- A photocell and a temperature sensor, both with analog outputs, are connected to the analog pins 3 and 4, respectively.
- An 8-bit shift register set up to control a blue 7-segment LED./A buzzer - so you can get sound out of your Arduino/Capacitive Touch pad - Using the CapSense library to sense touch.
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|